INTIMATE SERUM "Comfort and protection of the V"
The most essential product that you’ll need for your intimacy: An intimate serum for the vulva and penis. Our natural and organic beauty cream for the intimate areas has been created with 8 cosmetic active ingredients and an adapted physiological pH so that it can care for your vulva.
Enriched with probiotics and respectful of your privacy, YESforLOV’s comfort and protection for the V helps to moisturize and soothe the outer layers of the vulva as well as the surrounding skin. It can help to protect and revitalize its beauty while preserving the balance of your precious mucous membranes.
Tested under gynecological control, this intensive moisturising cream works gently on the vulva and vagina to fight against irritation, burning, itchiness, and vaginal dryness, guaranteeing a healthy intimate ecosystem.
You can use it in many circumstances: after a shower; before making love to prevent irritation; afterwards to relieve and soothe irritation; after intimate waxing; or just as a way to protect and preserve your pH balance. Our natural serum will sooth and care for your private lips in the way that they deserve. This organic serum is also an excellent penis moisturiser that can be used anytime, anywhere.
Airless bottle 30 ml – 1 fl. Oz –
Ingredients: 99.52% natural and 33.95% organic according to ISO 16128, excluding water.
Based on natural and organic ingredients.
Made in France
* The V area includes all the delicate skin around and outside the vagina, including the vulva.
INCI // AQUA, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, UNDECANE, COCO CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ALPHA- GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, JOJOBA ESTERS, TRIDECANE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA, GLYCERYL CAPRATE, MICA, CI 77891, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BISABOLOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, CARRAGEENAN, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, MALTODEXTRIN, PERSEA GRATISSIMA FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ACACIA DECURRENS FLOWER CERA, POLYGLYCERIN-3, GLUCOSE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, KIGELIA AFRICANA FRUIT EXTRACT, MALVA SYLVESTRIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ARCTIUM LAPPA ROOT EXTRACT, PARFUM, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
- Tested under gynecological control.
- Suitable for all skin types and mucous membranes, even the most sensitive.
- VEGAN formula
- Airless bottle.
- Respectful of your pH balance.
- Cosmetovigilance : No adverse reactions have been reported to date.
- 99.52% ingredients from a natural origin.
- 33.95% ingredients from an organic origin.
- According to ISO 16128, excluding water.
Precautions for use:
- YESforLOV intimate serum is not a contraceptive.
- Should not be used on skin lesions and open wounds.
- In case of an allergic reaction, it is recommended that you discontinue treatment and consult a doctor.
- This should not be combined with and applied with other products on the same area without medical advice.
- Shake gently before use.
Special storage conditions:
Store away from the light at room temperature.
Use-by date: 12 months after opening.
A delicate caress that soothes you like a daily kiss on your private lips.(Draw the contours of your femininity...)
the reviews of our customers
WHAT ARE 4 GOOD REASONS TO USE THE YESFORLOV INTIMATE VULVA AND PENIS SERUM?
- To limit vulvar dryness and balanitis (which is a penis inflammation). One in two women is affected by intimate dryness (a modest way to describe intromission dyspareunia) during menopause and pregnancy. Many men are also affected by penis gland irritation. On average, 41% of women have already suffered from vaginal dryness and 51% of those women have never sought treatment. This shows just how important it is to have a vulva and vaginal moisturiser, that can be used as a penis moisturiser as well. Keep these areas hydrated, just as you would do for your face. Factors such as menopause, taking medication, hormonal changes, stress, and an unhealthy lifestyle are the most common causes for a decrease in oestrogen levels in the V area. For many women, this can lead to having an itchy clitoris hood, vulvar dryness, discomfort, and deep seeded insecurity associated with their sexuality.
Survey conducted by Opinion Way for Pfizer in April 2016 conducted by 100 gynecologists and 504 women aged 45 to 65 years old.
- To speed up the healing process, limit redness, and soothe irritation after a hair removal treatment: Biologically, our hair exists to protect us and our sexual organs; It protects from friction, unhygienic contact, and cold weather. If you decide to wax your pubic area, just know that it is incredibly sensitive and requires you to take precautions in order to manage irritations, inflammations, and even possible infections. There are also other factors that can cause irritations as well, such as cunnilingus, fellatio, excess sweating, chafing during sports, synthetic panties, and fabric softeners. Strong water pressure can also become aggressive and pull on the skin during a shower. In fact, the mineral crystals present in our tap water form a layer on the skin and will dry it out, along with the mucosa.
- To slow down aging and loss of tissue elasticity: From the age of 20, the body’s collagen production decreases by about 1% each year. Collagen aids in the elasticity and strengthening of tissues, which is why with age, the V will lose elasticity while the intimate lips will lose firmness and become thinner and thinner. The lips also start to sag, which might cause discomfort as well as a lack of self-confidence. This collogen loss can also lead to a loss of sensation and difficulty reaching orgasm. This might also change the sensations that your partner experiences because there is a decrease in pressure during sexual intercourse. During postpartum, some women suffer from vulvar gaps due to the lack of muscle tension, which is related to childbirth and even breastfeeding, because it keeps the tissues relatively loose. While taking care of the outer vulva is important, don’t forget to strengthen your perineum using our European made geisha balls.
- To maintain a vital pH balance while also practicing good hygiene in the V area: Considering it’s such an acidic environment, the vulva has a pH between 4 and 4.5. It is therefore easily disturbed by poor intimate hygiene, menstrual periods, and using hygiene products that are too aggressive and have a pH higher than the female body (soaps and scented shower gels). Every month, these variations lead to imbalance in the intimate area. The serum for the V has been specifically enriched with probiotics to rebalance the pH of your precious V while also strengthening the defenses of your mucous membranes in order to prevent any urinary disorders or possible infections that could lead to discomfort.
WHO IS THE INTIMATE SERUM FOR THE V FOR ?
The YESforLOV organic serum “comfort and protection of the V” has been made to soften and moisturise dry skin on and around the vulva; accelerate healing; limit redness and sooth irritation; slow down the aging and loss of tissue elasticity; and guarantee a healthy pH balance while providing a safe hygienic formula for the V area.
Our serum, which has been formulated with the LOVYOURSEX complex, is made for women of all ages and walks of life, whether they are postpartum moms, ladies going through menopause, or sexologists who know how important intimate well-being is and need a product to take care of it. Regardless of where you and your vagina are in life, our product will fit your needs; it can even be used by men as well, who sometime experience a friction burn on penis after intercourse. This daily intimate care product soothes, moisturizes, and rejuvenates the outer vagina area. Simply apply a thin layer onto your vulva and massage it lightly with your fingertips.
It can be used any time of day: after showering, before foreplay, after sexual intercourse, and even after a hair removal treatment. Whether you are using it in the morning or the evening, it will be sure to fight against any intimate discomforts you might experience.
HOW DO I USE THE INTIMATE SERUM FOR THE V?
The natural serum « comfort and protection of the V » is a daily treatment that soothes, moisturises, neutralizes odour, and firms the skin around the V. It offers your sexuality the comfort and care it deserves every day of the week.
Apply a thin layer internally or externally and massage it lightly on your mucous membranes after cleaning and drying them.
Feel free to use it:
- Before making love to prevent irritation.
- After making love to relieve and soothe the area.
- Before or after a shower.
- On a daily basis to slow aging and prevent irritation.
- After a hair removal procedure.
- To prevent dry skin and burning sensations.
WHAT IS THE “V” AREA?
The V area includes the outer lips and delicate skin surrounding the vagina, as well as the vulva. The product has been tested under gynecological control so in can also be used internally.
Most people confuse the terms vagina and vulva. The vagina itself is actually the internal muscular canal which is connected to the uterus. The vulva is the outer part of the female genitalia, which includes both the inner and outer lips (labia majora and labia minora). This erogenous zone deserves a serum designed specifically for its care and rejuvenation, and we are proud to have made the first!
IS THIS PRODUCT SCENTED ? DOES IT CONTAIN ALLERGENS?
Its aphrodisiac fragrance is floral… both feminine and sensual. These light but voluptuous accents of jasmine mix beautifully with your natural scent, creating a harmonious unionisation of femininity and freshness. But this is not to say that men can’t experience its wonders as well! Refined and reflecting the beauty of your V, subtle scents of wood and vanilla add to its elegant charm.
This beautiful perfume has been specially designed to safely intermingle with your mucous membranes and is formulated without allergens.
WHERE IS THE INTIMATE SERUM “COMFORT AND PROTECTION OF THE V” MADE?
YESforLOV is a French brand, and therefore, all our cosmetic products are manufactured in France according to very strict standards for good manufacturing practices. Our caressing cream has been dermatologically tested and is proven to make your bum softer.
IS THIS PRODUCT VEGAN? WAS IT TESTED ON ANIMALS?
We can assure you that our YESforLOV organic serum for both the vulva and penis is vegan and has never been tested on animals.
Health, environmental, and consumer saftey has always been a top priority for YESforLOV, as well as animal rights. Since the birth of our brand, we are proud to say that no animal testing has ever been carried out by YESforLOV. To analyse the safety and security of our cosmetics, we chose to utilise clinical tests that were conducted on the skin, as well as reconstituted human vaginal epithelium.
IS THIS PRODCUT SAFE FOR WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
No scientific studies have shown that the use of our cosmetic products present any risk to pregnant women and their fetuses. The international cosmetics regulations do not require specific safety measures tailored for women that are pregnant.
When used as indicated, the YESforLOV natural serum for the V does not present any danger or risk to women that are pregnant or lactating. As always, we advise consumers with specific concerns to consult their doctors or gynecologists, especially when it comes to questions that are related to your pregnancy.
15 years of experience in the field of sexual wellness
Free shipping when you spend £60 or more
French Cosmetics with natural ingredients
Discreet packages filled with French love